Why trek with us?
- All Toogee Treks are led by Professional Australian Trek leaders (for groups of 8 or more trekkers).
- All Toogee Treks are led by Professional Koiari Trek Masters (for groups of 7 or less trekkers).
- Our safety record is equal to (or better than) any other company walking the track today.
- Competitive pricing. Toogee Treks offers the BEST VALUE FOR MONEY treks available.
- Comprehensive pre-trek information and assistance in the lead up to your trek.
- Our +61 249945800 direct assistance line is available 7 days per week. Or Skype us for a live face to face conversation.
- Training advise is provided.
- Professional quality tents and backpacks are provided FREE to all our trekkers for the duration of the trek and advise on what and where to buy personal items at discounted prices is also provided.
- Our trek (Australian) leaders provide Battlefield briefings at all sites (plus some extra info not provided by other companies).
- Our professional Trek Masters, Head Guides and Crew are locals and ensure your trek is safe and enjoyable.
- Toogee Treks has been providing financial support for projects along the track since 2003.
- We carry a $10,000,000 Trek Operators public liability insurance policy for your peace of mind.
- We provide our trekkers with a ‘comprehensive’ Kokoda experience, not only history but culture and the environment as well.
- For your peace of mind we provide trained BLACK BELT Martial Arts security personnel ON EVERY trek – FREE.
- For your pre and post trek stay in Port Moresby we use 3.5 star quality accommodation providing security, spacious rooms, international phones, wireless internet and cable TV plus a great pool and bar to relax and unwind before or after the trek.